Monday, December 13, 2004

Another Hypocrite on Fox News

Atrios has a wonderful bit on Fox New's Judith Regan, who, for about a year, was having an extramarital affair with Bernard Kerik. In quote after quote, Regan appears on Fox and finds fault with Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky for....you guessed it:


REGAN: I don't know. I mean, I think that they're going to move forward here, and I think it's alarming to me that the country is not concerned about having an amoral man in the White House.

Ms. REGAN: Let me tell you something, my father has never cheated on my mother, my brothers have never treated cheated on their wives. I come from a big Italian Irish Catholic family and I have to say that for the most part, they have not cheated on each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home