Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Rush Limbaugh

For those of you who don't read Atrios


FCC Action Alert!!!

1. Go to rushlimbaugh.com and find your Limbaugh station.
2. Send an email to fccinfo@fcc.gov with your own version of the following:

On Monday, December 13 in the 2nd hour of his program (1pm EST) broadcast on [CALL SIGN HERE], Rush Limbaugh used the vulgar, sexual term "dick" when referring to a Miss Plastic Surgery pageant. Specifically, Limbaugh said:

"LIMBAUGH: Miss Plastic Surgery. (chuckle) And – I’d – I’d – I – I don’t – I don’t know what the winner – I – and, oh, I didn’t print out both pages, so I don’t know what the – I don’t know what the winner gets. Probably a certificate to go to San Francisco to have an add-a-dick-to-me operation. "


The silver lining here is that Rush is a pretty funny guy. It's a pleasure to be entertained by his wit, even in transcript.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home